Spitales New Orleans Recommendations
THINGS TO DO, DAY AND NIGHT
From football to festivals, there’s always something happening in the Crescent City, but here are some New Orleans staples we recommend:
- Stroll through the French Quarter and stop by Jackson Square. Street performers and artists are always out and about, giving you the full “New Orleans” experience! While you’re there be sure to see the iconic St. Louis Cathedral.
- Enjoy the beautiful houses in the Garden District and Uptown by way of streetcar. It's only $1.25 each way. You can also hop off in Uptown for some great food and shopping.
- If you’re looking for something the whole family can enjoy, visit Audubon Zoo or Aquarium of the Americas, where there’s plenty of fun and some learning too.
- For a fan favorite, visit National World War II Museum and catch a 4D movie while you’re there!
New Orleans is the birthplace of jazz, so it’s no surprise we have music flowing through the veins of our city! We also know of several nightclubs where you can dance until your heart’s content or relax and enjoy the music. For a full list of our favorites, check out NewOrleansLateNight.com.
WHERE TO STAY
Known for its quaint unique blend of elegance and fun, New Orleans is a traveler’s dream—but choosing the perfect place can be tricky. If you’re looking for a place to stay, here are a few suggestions:
- For easy walking distance to New Orleans most popular attractions, restaurants and nightlife, stay in the French Quarter
- If you’re looking for something a little quieter with all of the charm and elegance of New Orleans, check out the Garden District.
- If you’re in town for a little business and some pleasure, we recommend the Central Business District where you’ll be near the Convention Center and the French Quarter.
For more recommendations about the best places to stay around town, visit BestNewOrleansHotels.com.